Sign in to follow this  
Caliphate

SOULSPLIT Server Drop Party!

Greetings!

In light of our progression with development, I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the team at Soulsplit and Alotic and thank the community for all the hard work in helping us clean the game! For the patience you guy's have delivered, we have decided to award the community with a grand event.

Event details

• August 9 @ 3:00PM EST
  • Drop party
  • Barrows Minigame

The event will feature in-game drops (economy safe) as-well as 5 exchange items. The exchange items will be divided into 2 categories which will unlock 2 different kind of reward categories.

lIzHtTV.png

• User who picks up the following item will be subject to 1 of 3 25m OSRS GP prize. There will be a total of 3 crates dropped.

aBEaFlq.png

• Two user's who picks up the following item will be subject to the following rewards;
    • Corsair HS60 – 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset
    • Acer SB220Q bi 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor

Expect an update patch tomorrow with more bug fixes! If you have any question's or concerns, please regard them below!

Goodluck to all participants!

Soulsplit Administration

• Love 7
  • Sad 1

I'm expecting a blue partyhat! Jokes aside, thanks for being so patient everyone and letting development take place as and when it's needed. You all deserve a reward and this more than suffices! :)

be there or be square ! 

Might be there if i cant make it ill be so jealous,a