Caliphate

What would you like to see on Soulsplit?

Greetings,

As we commence further with development and continue to polish up the game we all love, we have decided to take the opportunity to host a discussion in regards to letting the community voice their opinions on what they would like to see new/changed/adjusted on Soulsplit!

All feedback is appreciated, it is in our best interest to adhere to the community who loves to play the game, therefore we would appreciate it if member's of the community would take the time to express their thoughts :)

*If you are sharing a big list of suggestions, please keep it organized to ensure all points get across. We don't want to miss anything!

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Wilderness NPC Events.
wilderness events that is similar to the shooting star but NPC where 2-5 players can receive the loots the player that hit the most will receive the most loot and so on...

Minigame (that should be done before the release):
stealing of creation (should be released before release)
fist of guthix (should be released before release)
mage arena 1, to be able to do the new god spells. (this is in wildy it will be good!)
mage arena 2, to get the new mage capes. (this is in wildy it will be good!) (this is OSRS but i think it will be good, no one really uses the normal mage capes, and if a player dies in safezone or hotzone with it they will have to go kill the NPC again to gain the specific cape they want)
blast furnace.
barbarian assault
Wintertodt (this is a OSRS content but i think its good and fun)

Pets:
skilling pets
pvm/slayer pets
These pets should not be able to attack but they are just there as cosmetic and can be lost if its not insured!

Slayer:
if you get hellhound you should be able to kill cerebus
if you get gargyole youll be able to kill grotesque guardians
if you get black demons you can kill demonic gorialls,
etc etc...
maybe only add these but make it so it doesnt drop osrs items so for example for cerebus make it drop rage fire, stead fast boots instead and a high chance getting the pet.

lootshare
add loot share in clanchat it is good to see what clan members gets when they kill an npc, it should only work for clan clanchats not clans such as help/market etc.

Daily Task rewards
if you get 'Chop 50 yew trees' after you have finished the daily task  you will gain woodcutting xp, and maybe points which then there will be a daily task shop.

cape perks
99 skill cape perks to be added
200m capes should be added with extra perks
max/comp cape perks to be added.

combining other stuff with max/comp cape
able to combine capes to max/comp cape; such as fire/tzaar cape to max/comp cape , ava to max/comp cape etc
if the max/comp cape is combined the max/comp cape will not have any perks other then the ones thats already had for example; if ava combined with max/comp it will only save arrows etc, but it will not be able to have max/comp cape perks such as teleporting etc.

Edited by Permedd
  • Love 4

Just a few suggestions I have

• Easy/Medium/Hard tasks which have already been added with rewards (For example, bone crusher from completing all the medium tasks etc)
  • 200M capes so you can show off skills etc you've worked hard grinding on. How they should look - http://prntscr.com/oj1io8
  • Fully functional construction (Remove gilded altars from across the map and make it how its suppose to be)
  • Add effigys (Starved, Nourished, sated, dragonkin lamp) Along with the pet you can obtain from the dragonkin lamp.

I'll add on if I can think of more.

• Love 2

I can tell ya what I don't want to see, and that's player ::yells and player made titles. Makes them game look like crap and private servers appear far more toxic when players are yelling and screaming at each other.

• Love 1

I feel like theres a lot of posts asking for suggestions, you should stick to one.

I made a huge list on another post a couple days ago.

10 hours ago, Vayne said:

I feel like theres a lot of posts asking for suggestions, you should stick to one.

I made a huge list on another post a couple days ago.

You commented on the one for Alotic, this is for Soulsplit o:

I still loved SoulSplit and I will play, what I'd like to see is a decrease in the time vote tickets give you so that they have more value. If you're an avid voter like I was, you can technically be living on dxp the whole time after you accumulate around 20+. I never found myself dropping below 30 tokens. Not a drastic change but 20/40 minutes for reg/members respectively.

My only concern with the server was the rapid xp gain, especially for extremes, which led to a lot of people quitting early. It will happen again if you guys keep spamming double XP events just because of a little hiccup.

Change the runecrafting meta, ZMI is almost never used because it's locked behind membership. Increase the xp rate and having it open for everyone, and perhaps add a total level required shortcut. Shorten the amount of charges a law staff has as well.

Items on the ground in places that have more than one level needs to be looked into. E.g Slayer Tower 2nd/3rd floor.

Remove the cap on capturing NPCs, however remove the ability to catch ones like GWD bosses, Nex, Corp, PQ, KQ, Nomad and Had, they're too big or OP. This should add more useful choices when pursuing the PvM God title.

• Love 4

19 hours ago, makkam said:

Remove the cap on capturing NPCs, however remove the ability to catch ones like GWD bosses, Nex, Corp, PQ, KQ, Nomad and Had, they're too big or OP. This should add more useful choices when pursuing the PvM God title

I thinking having it 215 for nonmembers and 300 for members is already high enough so i do not agree with this.

bork, steel dragon, king black dragon and the skeletal wyv, is already good, these npcs were mainly to use it for soulwars.

20 hours ago, makkam said:

My only concern with the server was the rapid xp gain, especially for extremes, which led to a lot of people quitting early. It will happen again if you guys keep spamming double XP events just because of a little hiccup.

I do agree, i really do hate x2 minigame points, pvp points, x2 xp etc i rather see the event manager or one of the staff to do a server event then do one of these special events, sounds way more fun.

for x2 xp the event manager or one of the staff can just announce that they will be doing x2 xp for one specific skill at different times, this will bring players together at one place and be more fun.

for x2 minigame points there can be 2 staff members VSing each other and players picks, there will be little flame but will be super fun!

On 7/24/2019 at 8:39 PM, makkam said:

You commented on the one for Alotic, this is for Soulsplit o:

I still loved SoulSplit and I will play, what I'd like to see is a decrease in the time vote tickets give you so that they have more value. If you're an avid voter like I was, you can technically be living on dxp the whole time after you accumulate around 20+. I never found myself dropping below 30 tokens. Not a drastic change but 20/40 minutes for reg/members respectively.

Change the runecrafting meta, ZMI is almost never used because it's locked behind membership. Increase the xp rate and having it open for everyone, and perhaps add a total level required shortcut. Shorten the amount of charges a law staff has as well.

Items on the ground in places that have more than one level needs to be looked into. E.g Slayer Tower 2nd/3rd floor.

Remove the cap on capturing NPCs, however remove the ability to catch ones like GWD bosses, Nex, Corp, PQ, KQ, Nomad and Had, they're too big or OP. This should add more useful choices when pursuing the PvM God title.

You're super right, my bad @Caliphate!

I would LOVE to see a :thread #### command in-game it would help staff direct people to different forums post.

Ex. I had made a lot of quest guides and if someone was in the help cc asking about RFD i could easily direct them to the guide.

Posted (edited)

I would like to see that the colorful donator titles will removed , btw remove yells

And make extreme acc more benefits like better chance for loot , more slayer points :)

Try to make wildy popular by doing events  because server that pvp and pvm are active is awesome for the community.

Btw please dont make rare loot being common in game it makes it look cheap rsps

Thanks!!!

Edited by Tropical

not sure if its in this version of soulsplit but avatar of destruction, in ss1 it dropped ferocious rings that would heal you based on what charge it had by 2 hp (ex: ferocious ring (5) would heal 10, (4) would heal 8 etc...)

Bounty teleport. Unlock it with pkp or whatever but basically teleport to your targ in wildernile.

Dungeoneering rework.

I can't tell what rooms I've missed, and solo dungeoneering as an ironman is extremely slow as it is.

This is not ingame, but i would love to see some advertisement about the server to regain a lot of players. This could be a youtube ad,runelocus,topg, all of those, you could even get someone to voice over the ad on youtube such as ReturnOfWilderness as his voice is recognizable.