playboy

pking tournament

Posted (edited)

hello everyone , i will be hosting a pking tournament this weekend and i will like/need to know who will all be attending to set up a tournament chart on who will be facing and moving on to the following rounds , there will be a first place winner / second place winner..

1st place prize. [ full virtus , divine , ags and 500m ]

2nd place prize. [ arcane , claws , 300m ]

hope to see everyone participate , i will give an update on what will be worn to make it fair and the tournament will be saturday at 6pm central time

Edited by Dope boy
mistake

Posted (edited)

Sounds like something to do

+

Would be nice to see the Vengeance bug fixed before this happens. Since it makes you invis for a couple tics to the other player.

Edited by Curtis
  • Love 1

May as well trade me the stuff now. #1 edge style pker on this server, and since I'm not hosting gl boys ❤️ 😂😂😂. If I win I'll more than likely give away to new people or someone who has played for a while and is broke, OR go and gamble it vs some 1 till I like the outcome or it's gone/pk till I plank in it 😂.

Wouldn't mind joining. Granted, I'd be more free on Saturday and I'd like if I could keep my items if my health were to drop to zero. Will try and keep tabs on the details, rules, et cetera. Seems like a lot of fun, my dude.