Permedd

Some Forum Suggestion

These are some of the suggestions that i would like to see on Forums.

Suggestion 1 - No Chatbox but put Discord Chatbox

Suggestion 2 - Total Time Spent + top 5 leaderboard

Suggestion 3 - Staff Online order format

Suggestion 4 - Contact Method

Suggestion 5 - Server Time

Suggestion 6 - Posts or Recent Posts

Suggestion 7 - Userbars

Suggestion 8 - No logo on forums (mobile)

Suggestion 9 - Navbar + Logo on Navbar (mobile)

Suggestion 10 - Top 5 leaderboard for postcount

Suggestion 1

I forgot which server i have seen this on but, instead of them having a forum chatbox they have put the discord chat instead of the forum chatbox, i would like to see this forum chatbox on forums, so instead of having
6679d58f5428d2e18eeb3923e98c7fda.png

this you should rather have this

c326f0e82cb62e6878dac0847870bb5a.png

and once they have linked their discord to their forums account they will be able to send messages etc while being on forums and not discord app, and will have the same ranks + name as the discord app, this should be worked through pc/mobile.

-----------------------------------------------

Suggestion 2

To be able to see Total Time Spent, on forums, and there to be a top 5 leader board table for this as well.

Suggestion 3

change the staff online order format, what i mean is that i am not sure if its the same before i went away but before it was showing staff members in different order for example, it used to show moderators first then owner etc, and the format should be.
and i am talking about this 

e8e3c214e9439b712a489675dfafcabb.png

- Owner

- Developer

- Manager

etc etc all the way to Helper where helper will be last

Suggestion 4

Add Contact Methods in Staff Profile which will show their Discord ID 

5fc7d087ccc47c7dde7e94ac02ede0a5.png

Suggestion 5

Put Server Time on Forums.

Suggestion 6

can you add Posts or Recent Posts or anything to be able to see who replied on which thread only seeing topic is not a really good idea.

Suggestion 7

Userbars that needs to be added

- PvM God

- Skilling God

- PvP God

- Wiki Team

- Newspaper Team

- Ex Staff [only to be given to mods+ that resigned]

- Website Manager [it does not have a userbar or not in the group legends]

- members

- banned

Mobile Suggestion 8 

There is no logo on forums I think it will be a good idea to re-add the logo, and when you click it, it takes you back to forum home page.

c49e44237f5a73ba9414b01c9cee1c7a.png

Mobile Suggestion 9

when you click the navbar or what ever that bar is the page section appears such as Home, Store etc make it little smaller on mobile, so we don't have to scroll down.

and

also remove the soulsplit logo from it as well, looks weird :P

76387be36bfb03e2f4244224a92b0886.png

Suggestion 10

having a top 5 leaderboard for postcount

Edited by Permedd

Suggestion 1, it  isn't a good thing to have. No point in having the entire discord on forums when most of the time it might take longer for forums to load up and people normally have the discord app on their phones and wouldn't bother coming to forums. Right now how the Discord chat box is, is perfectly fine.

Suggestion 2, i personally don't mind to have. I know most forums do have that.

Suggestion 3, it's already set by who ranks over who.

Suggestion 4, i don't think there's a need for this since a person can easily message a staff member on forums instead of looking for their discord tag or they can @ them on discord with the @Managers etc.

Suggestion 5, what do you mean by this? Are you suggestion in-game time on forums or how long the server has been up after an update? We already have a "Server Online".

tg5gG2Y.png

Suggestion 6, i would like to have this back but it was removed for some reason.

Suggestion 7, would like to see PVP, PVM, and Skilling userbars as for Wiki and Newspaper I'm assuming that it'll come later as the community grows. Ex-Staff right now is being used as the "Veterans" and it's for those who left on good terms. Most likely won't add "Ex-Staff"  to the legend because it'll just look all cluttered that's why the "Website Developer" and "Event Manager" were removed from there. The developer rank is being used for all developers including Website devs.

Suggestion 8, I think the logo was removed when Erza was working on the themes for each server but yes i would actually like to have them back on the mobile version of the forums.

Suggestion 9, i dont think this is worth doing it just sound like a lazy person lol but i guess 

Suggestion 10, would like to have this as it creates somewhat forum activity.

• Love 2

26 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 1, it  isn't a good thing to have. No point in having the entire discord on forums when most of the time it might take longer for forums to load up and people normally have the discord app on their phones and wouldn't bother coming to forums. Right now how the Discord chat box is, is perfectly fine.

after saying this i think you are correct :P but i think its still under development right?

27 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 2, i personally don't mind to have. I know most forums do have that.

yeah i think its a good thing to have

31 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 3, it's already set by who ranks over who.

yeah erza told me haha :Pits just that i had old suggestions as well and i was like just in case you know, but thanks.

32 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 5, what do you mean by this? Are you suggestion in-game time on forums or how long the server has been up after an update? We already have a "Server Online".

i mean the server time, in-game it shows it on the quest tab but it will be good to have it on forums as well, and showing which timezone it is as well

9c6faf43d8d6cf5486c996dd8be10a76.png

34 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 6, i would like to have this back but it was removed for some reason.

yeah i think it will be good thing to have.

35 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 7, would like to see PVP, PVM, and Skilling userbars as for Wiki and Newspaper I'm assuming that it'll come later as the community grows. Ex-Staff right now is being used as the "Veterans" and it's for those who left on good terms. Most likely won't add "Ex-Staff"  to the legend because it'll just look all cluttered that's why the "Website Developer" and "Event Manager" were removed from there. The developer rank is being used for all developers including Website devs.

ah ok.

35 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 8, I think the logo was removed when Erza was working on the themes for each server but yes i would actually like to have them back on the mobile version of the forums.

yeah i think it was awesome and so much easier to go from post to homepage etc, and it looked really nice.

36 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 9, i dont think this is worth doing it just sound like a lazy person lol but i guess 

its not really of a laziness i think, because right now it looks like they just added it to just show that they can go to other pages/links i think it should be edited to be professional etc, and having it too long doesn't really look nice aswell.

37 minutes ago, Day said:

Suggestion 10, would like to have this as it creates somewhat forum activity.

yup totally agree.

thanks cold for your feedback

On 9/10/2019 at 10:20 AM, Permedd said:

Suggestion 1 - No Chatbox but put Discord Chatbox

Suggestion 2 - Total Time Spent + top 5 leaderboard

Suggestion 3 - Staff Online order format

Suggestion 4 - Contact Method

Suggestion 5 - Server Time

Suggestion 6 - Posts or Recent Posts

Suggestion 7 - Userbars

Suggestion 8 - No logo on forums (mobile)

Suggestion 9 - Navbar + Logo on Navbar (mobile)

Suggestion 10 - Top 5 leaderboard for postcount

1. We'll most likely just keep the way it is now (the Discord in the bottom right and being able to speak in it from there.)
  2. Unless I get a plugin that works properly with this, it's most likely not going to happen.
  3. Already a thing
  4. Possible
  5. Fox/Hank/Crux would have to get together to make something like this as it obviously involves connecting the game server's time.
  6. Possible
  7. I'll see what I can do about getting this things situated but at the same time we need new userbars so this will be a infliction for the time being
  8. I was told to remove the logo on mobile but I'll ask the Exec's if they want it on.
  9. You can just close the navbar that you clicked by clicking it again, the logo doesn't seem like a really big deal and it'd be more of an inconvenience to remove it than leaving it imo.
  10. Possible
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Erza said:

1. We'll most likely just keep the way it is now (the Discord in the bottom right and being able to speak in it from there.)
  2. Unless I get a plugin that works properly with this, it's most likely not going to happen.
  3. Already a thing
  4. Possible
  5. Fox/Hank/Crux would have to get together to make something like this as it obviously involves connecting the game server's time.
  6. Possible
  7. I'll see what I can do about getting this things situated but at the same time we need new userbars so this will be a infliction for the time being
  8. I was told to remove the logo on mobile but I'll ask the Exec's if they want it on.
  9. You can just close the navbar that you clicked by clicking it again, the logo doesn't seem like a really big deal and it'd be more of an inconvenience to remove it than leaving it imo.
  10. Possible

For the 4th one I wouldn't want my discord posted all over the forums as anonymous users can see it too I'm going to assume, I don't mind being contacted over discord through our discord by PMing me but them adding me is a no I won't be accepting random people so not sure if this is actually necessary. Just my opinion on it anyways, the other suggestions are all down to you guys though.